Sunday Cruise....

oh gosh another day has gone by and after going to sleep at 5am in the morning am groggy! 5 hours into the morning dad got me up to go have breakfast with him. lol

soon after breakie/lunch/brunch i headed out to pick up my new chiq.. LOL!! and then we headed on to summit to get my hairdo. i actually only wanted to wash my hair and i ended up with this funky hair style! mary had a total change and had her hair dyed even. heheh am next but it be done @ home coz i already bought my hair dye, am no blondie and this will be the last time i'll be blondie.

did my hair
did my chores
did my fathers day
did my travelling
did my lunch @ shall we meet (san san twist my ears till it was rred!!)
did my giggles/laughters about my relationships, its always entertaining!
did update of my life or my plans or what am doing in the coming mths and where am going.

oh yeahs going to bangkok in august with cat for a holiday.. yeahs! just a break from life that doesn't constantly hound me 24/7. work work work now and am good 2 go in a couple of months. so much to do so little time so much rushing here and there, so much travelling in and out geez never travelled so much in my life before and its drainin me big time. tiring but its jialat.. tired of being tired.. use to say this so much .. lol

chatted with someone on sms the bus journey through and she asked "just thinking back, were we ever together?" was stop short there, what a q to ask but coming from her i kinda expected it but not in such a direct manner. :)

a dozen gf's (cat made me count) that i have been through together and it kinda hit me that i should stop and slow down and realise that love's all about long lasting like energizer .. hate changing batteries all the time rather have a rechargable battery but i have yet to find my sony rechargable AAA battery. no AAA is not bust size! LOL!! ROFLMAO.

.

Comments

  1. a dozen??!?

    gosh, you'll be running out of fingers and toes to count if you don't slow down soon.

    i'm happy with 1 hand. you beat me hands and toes down. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl! well it sucks when u've gone through so many r/s that u still end up with nothing. haha! that's it.. am going to end up a single old hag living in cherry lane!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday