A new shade of life

It ended a long time ago but I was just too stubborn to see and make the change and after doing so regret to some extend the consequences of my actions. This was what I've wanted to happen so that we can both become better person. It takes two hands to clap, it takes two to tango and it takes two sticks to make a pair of chopsticks.

What is my take from this r/s? getting into a comfort zone is a bad thing, it changes the person you are into a person that you would not have recognise a few years down the track. Never let go of your personality, make some tweaks but don't change completely, it will only get you lost in what you forget initially ever wanted but then in having said that I did the exact opposite. I tried so hard to move forward but I eventually take 2 steps back.

Some people will always wanna feel special on their birthdays only even if you try to make everyday or every other day a special one, to some degree that the arguments just leads to more grief and unhappiness. compromising is one thing but be vocal with your needs and wants, if it doesn't work out give it a push start, we are not born mind readers.

Life is like a box of chocolates ..  u never know what ur gonna get just take it, growl at it and just move on, no point dwelling in the old and not try whatever that is new. yesterday is gone, today is on its way and tomorrow hasn't arrived. life is too short to just stay in 1 place.

Contradicting to the above statement, trying something new is good but always finish what you started, ur sharing a life with someone and not everyone handles a half eaten bread, used fork and knife laying around or mouldy jam in the fridge. pick up after yourself, it'll always feel good to come home to organised.

The more I think of it the more angrier I become but yet at the same the sadder I become because I couldn't be the person you wanted me to be. I tried to be strong and I tried to hold your hand as you walk across the path of fire. I got shot many times before but I just take it all in. I admit I wasn't the easiest person to live with being pedantic about being clean and organised but it can't be all a bad thing? I dictate how things can be done or should be done but you can always show me otherwise but it will mean you will need to really stand your ground and of which you did but occasionally and other times you just succumb to my will. I am stubborn but its just how I've lived my life and if after so long you can see through me then perhaps it is way better we lead our separate lives.

Even with you gone it feels like the cup is just 1/2 empty perhaps its me moving on .. I was ready to try again after the short break but I guess I was too late.. maybe it just wasn't meant to be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday