Job Interview

Just finished another job interview today. This be my 3rd interview for the week. How did it go? In my honest opinion, I would say it went well cause technically in terms of technology and seeking the right candidate for you company isn’t easy. As an interviewer I’ve seen the requirements to hire someone and to see if that someone fits the role or not. People have asked if I was sad if I wasn’t chosen for the role. To be blunt I’d say no because at the end of the day if I wasn’t the right candidate I wouldn’t be happy myself but of course its all about how your willing to adapt but in most cases is how much time and money does the company have to pay you to learn before u can actually produce something back. I learned that from my previous job, my parents didn’t agree to where I was working and the nature of content of the products I was working with and so to speak I had to move on hence why am looking for a new job now. Its also why I am sitting in front of central station typing out my blog post on a warm windy Thursday afternoon in Sydney, Australia.

There have also been numerous occasions when I was asked as to why I choose to work when I have the option to stay home and be a house wife. Truth be told its because I can’t stand not working. I am a working workaholic, even now as we speak am working part time for a freelance job which would be due next week (I think). Perhaps I got this trait from my parents or perhaps am not the type to sit around and bum all day. Time wasting situation. Wouldn’t you think so?


Come tomorrow it be my 1 week anniversary of not working. haha! yeahs i told myself that i would give myself a 1 week break and here I am still working. I am getting fed up with myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday