Lindsay Lohan To Tie The Knot?

Is she really gay? I read the latest gossip and her rumoured gf fellow brit Samantha Ronson is planning to take the relationship to another level before 2009 hits the news stands. Ronson is now 31 years old and she made the annoucement at one of her gigs in Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. I just saw her in her movie Freaky Friday last week and I’ve heard whispers but nothing solid but this is just wild!

The Improper Article

Is this following the footsteps of our very own Ellen Degeneres & Portia De Rossi who wedded last month and was on international television. Hehe. I wonder if portia would follow ellen’s family name like how I am suppose to have followed my wife’s family name because she doesn’t seem to like mine, or do you think we should just have both the surnames in our names, in which does sound a little strange to me.

Just did a quick search and apparently news.com.au also confirms that Samantha wants to marry Lindsay. She was communicating with Lindsay whilst she was in Sydney doing a gig and she made the decision when she was in LA. Her words were strong ‘Tonight shows the power of woman – to underestimate that is to underestimate the world’. This came just after she announced that “her love would be Mrs Ronson”. 

News.com.au


To top it all off, Sydney morning herald (yes am in sydney now) is saying that lesbianism is one of the top 10 global trends sweeping the nation? What's going on with the world, not to say that I don't like it but I just think its just so happening~! Ellen, Lohan, Kate Perry, Australian diver Matthew Mitcham with an olympic gold medal the list is not gonna stop! We're doing well! Well done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday