Please forgive me



I'd like to know what I’m getting if its something important to me

However on the other hand sometimes I don’t care the extras that I get or if I am short changed 

I believe things happen for a reason and I don’t get it then I don’t get it. I am not fuss about forcing one to give it to me. 

I think I like to micro manage so I know I don’t have to clean up after someone. 

I like to know a little bit of everything. 

I swore I’ll never hurt you but thats exactly what I’ve done but I can only do it cause I loved you. 

Don’t think I’ll ever find someone, not in this lifetime, perhaps the next. 

There is so much more to come my way and wake up each morning looking forward to it. 

An adventure awaits me on the other side of this rainbow. 

Today will only come once seize it or forever lose it. 

Excuses are for those who cannot live up to expectations. If your late be honest about it and try hard to not do it all the time. 

I think I've lost myself. 

I sometimes laugh at myself. 

You cannot move forward without understanding why you stood still. 

Getting fitter as the days go by, feeling good about myself. 

Loneliness only occur in your mind for there are always people around you just that they aren't your friends. 

Learned to get past materialism and just enjoy whatever that comes albeit the cash do help sometimes. 

You can't buy long term happiness, you can only obtain them with a little bit of integrity and plenty of honesty and this includes with yourself. 

If you love the person you see the mirror, others will learn to love the person too.

Looking back at all the times I've been with someone, I'm never satisfied there is always something missing, there is always the something more that I want or I feel that I need. I'm never satisfied. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday