Gimmicks


Is the world really dying or is this just part of the truth? I look at the world today and everything seems pretty alrights to me. Maybe am ignorant or maybe am 2 small to notice the bigger changes happening around the world? Its sunny and bright here in Sydney averaging 27 degrees with a cold breeze every now and then and everything is walking about minding their own business and earning their daily bread. While everyone is working their butts off, am sitting in starbucks yawning and casually writing my blog post on my Outlook for my blogspot entry.

Technology has evolved so much that everyone has to think twice as hard to capture an average joe's intellectual mind. From simple advertisements that shows a lady drinking black coffee to multitude of coffee taste that ranges from caramel to mango passion fruit latte (ok that was a bit too much) however I am sure someone will come up with it someday, it could be a hit to those who are mango lovers since they already have mango beer available at the german beer restaurant.

Life is just wonderful and its even better when the age of dying bracket has been on a rise. An average human being now can sustain life till the age of approximately 60++ based on reports and research. There were also arguments that people don't live longer because of the amount of stress they go through during their lifetimes in the workforce. Who's right and who's wrong? I always expect myself to only live to the age of 50 but my sweetie gives this cold stare each time I say it, occasionally she punches me on my shoulder (ouch) and tells me off. "Your suppose to take care of me till my time is up" she says, how selfish can one be? I said, what about life after your departure I ask, she casual reply would be "that’s the life you choosed when you married me". No further comments your honor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday