Release Me From the Depths of your hearts ...

argh! words? what other worst possible time can it come too? lol

maybe tomorrow ... you'll say you'll be mine!
maybe tomorrow ....

i wonder what did happen to my rose quartz, suddenly the emotions are all back.. did she program my crystal to ignite and release all what was once the past?

old friendships are on the rocks, old love flames are returning in way that i am caught by surprise... r/s which didn't end on a good note are back to haunt me, some have already haunted me and leaving their prints on my life. what going on? why? why now? but if not now then when? so much has been out in the open in the last few weeks.

someone said that i was too good for her, and i asked in reply to the remark whats so good about me that gets me in so much trouble? is loving someone with all of my heart so wrong? is it wrong that when i have given all that i have then i leave them that makes them so angry at me. if loving is all i can give i would give. give give give but i dont ask in return. i realised it a week ago that i have been giving since i learned how to give.

i've been asked if i still loved butches after what i have been through?

i've been asked if i would like to be a part time gf.. lol

i've offered to be a distraction? (is this me?)

i've realised what it means to receive all of a sudden..

i've been asked if would consider giving it another chance?

quote "i'll be joining xx company soon and i'll be travelling alot so it won't be fair to you"

quote "i don't wnat you to be a distraction"

quote "i wanna go on a holiday with you"

i've said that i have always been the one to control every situation that was ever in my pathway. then i've started a relationship and i end it abruptly without consultation. that i start running when i realise that i have nothing more to give and end the relationship. i didn't realise till i said it outloud. its all so clear now... its all so alive now!!!!!.. i know what i want .. i know what i need now, its definately the new me i am leading i finally know what i want!!! its not lavish gifts (been there), its not sex (lol), its not love (not really) its not anything else, its not attention, its not sacrifice .. its not anything .. its . .. (am so happy i think i am gonna keep this for myself) perhaps i willl tell u.. maybe not today.. maybe tomorrow.. just maybe ..
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday