Poetic Justice Part 1

walked out of the cinema, listening to the footsteps
heading towards the door.
how i wish the movie will never end
so that i won't have to face the real world
the world where i am drowning in
am running around in circles
still stuck in the shadows of my mistake

all the meories rushing past me
surfacing s the picture get clearer
every step every look every breathe
feels like a review of what was once a happy moment
but now its broken but its not fading
ths mistake just keeps playing over and over again.
reminding me that i am not half the person i used to be

waht was once my achievements is now my lock and key
locking what's left of me in
am going out of my mind
will anyone take waht's left of me
will i allow anyone to take whats left of me?
how can i ever stand again.

what hurts the most was not doing wwhat i did
it was waht i didn't do
it was just right there but i watched love walked out of my life
i wanna cry but there are no tears left to fall
i wanna scream out but the words just couldn't be heard
like a stereo with the volume turned down low

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday