Daymn Freaking Early Thursday

4.30am am up, yeahs am up coz my hand was cramping.. lol! slept on my left hand and blood got stuck some where gave me pins and needles. couldn't sleep later on anymore so packed my room and decided am heading to office early, been wanting to head to the office early but never got the time too, always end up sleeping in .. bad girl. oh gawd WORLD CUP is on friday!! woo hoo i have more reason to visit the bar coz they have cable.. omg am so not going to sleep cause stupid wc is at 00, 03, 09 hundred hours geez what weird timings craps! now i wish i was working in a bar. haha! guess what there is a song called Size matters by Joe nichols the lyrics are just super funny! hehe its a country song its my new found genre of songs. :P

zouk having femme quest tonight, i got a table anyone wanna join me? :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday