Thursday

what a week.. :) its thursday again and i am going to be in singapore this time. going to go furniture shopping with cat and going to a women's nite on saturday. prolly going to roller blade on sunday. been while since i last bladed, well after the massive fall i said some weeks back i'll have to becareful this time.

have moved my notebook back home, so now i access teh web from home occasionally and when the wifi doesn't die on me. after acouple weeks of wondering around my block or probably further the white cat returns, gawd knows bringing whatever germs back. sighs, its like she has a bf out there and just came back after chilling out with the boy without mummy's permission. hehe what to do, couped up in the room with 2 other female and 1 newted male cat, she needs her freedom and she's a spoilt brat at it too.

well, sent my bosses off on a 2 weeks long trip before heading back to the office to finish my meet joe black movie. its a sad movie but it was meaningful, IMHO. are u afraid of death? are you willing to die for some unknown stranger? well sometimes the answers i have to those questions scares those around me those who heard me. tell me ur thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday