1 month

Migrating isn't as bad as I thought it was and certainly my overdue payment with Telstra didn't make a difference for it. Thought I heard they were filling up quota's but still unsure as mine took an average of 8 months to complete and I have heard of other which got approval in a lesser amount of time. Oh wells nothing much to grumble about I guess coz everything is stablized in some sorta way.

Almost a month back today was the day that I landed here in the Sydney International Airport waiting patiently as I get cleared as customs. My baby waits for me patiently outside at the arrival lounge. What a long journey I have taken. I never expected myself to return back to australia so soon actually. So much has changed, oh wait the whole city has changed, yeahs its not melbourne (dohs).

Following weeks were spent going for interviews and meeting up head hunters around the city. Have only met 2 actually, one in the city and another in woolloomooloo which is a little out of town but not that out of town. They were both pretty cool and I spent more of my time travelling to these places.

Out of the few interviews I went for, only 2 came back with positive results. Both of which I turned down as I was waiting for the offer from the company in which I have been in talks with since mid last year. Yeahs thats a long time I know but in which case he didn't really need anyone immediately then and I just happen to pop by at the right time actually. So I stated my price and I started work by the 2nd week I was in town. Work was aokies as there was someone else whom I can ping pong some ideas to (am not the only developer). There is someone else with better seniority and so in which crossing my fingers, I hope that this job works out well for me.

Not much to go on coz work life began and everyday life begins at 11am or after lunch for me. lol I can never get work done in the mid afternoons, too much distraction I suppose. I like early mornings. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday