working wednesday

helo am back yet again for another blog story. worked all morning and worked all evening what else is new. my ex still hasn't send me back my things yet. wonder when will it be, the longer she keeps my things the longer i will keep her things. break ups are always sucky when one party decides not to let go, its always in my case. i wonder why? probably its just me being really difficult to please? don't know. am i difficult to please? u have to refer this question to the ones i have been hanging around with.

so wednesday, suppose to be badminton night tonight but game was cancelled, this was becuase my collegues decided to swap the day to tuesday which was cancelled becuase nobody informed anybody and there was only 4 players and it wasn't enough to make a good game. why? don't ask i haven't a clue.

hopped off work at around 7 plus to pick a couple of friends. we were going to this new cafe in town called "shall we meet". its a typical hong kong restaurant opened by a friends friend. food was relatively good and the discount was better. their speciality was cart noodles. what is that? well basically its just a an option for you to mix and match the contents of your bowl of noodles. instead of the ones u pre-order like "fish ball noodles", "pork ball noodles" and ur "curry laksa". prices were pretty alrights and i should definately recommend you to try out their garlic pork chop, uhss. just lovely. the shop is located in SS2, next to thomas & guys opposite coffee bean. u won't miss it.

a little after dinner, went back to the apt to pick up some stuff from my room. why? becuase i have a new cupboard in my room at my parent's and i am packing it up with all my things in there. now my room looks so neat and tidy. *proud look*. have a small side table which is used to put all my reading materials. going to get a lamp for myself next, a reading lamp preferably. that would be next month i guess, haven't really found a lamp i like yet, and i haven't the time to go shopping for it. we will see what comes.

Comments

  1. It's not she dun want to return your things, she just too busy with me..
    Darlin.. wake up from your dream and move on k.. she has.. and you have to do that too k...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erms helo? last i check i called the break and i have already moved on. whoever you are good luck with jc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You r such a Mother Theresa for letting her go.... May God Bless you forever... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday