Jealous Friday

helo , i got jealous today for the first time and i am embarassed, yes its with debbie. :P haha funny how it goes but then again it wasn't anything major. sighs i love my "someone". well something happened yesterday. my ex told me she doesn't want to give me back my handsfree, and i quote "handsfree no name, doesnt mean its yours". sighs. :) u can have it. take take take dun don't take. :P i get a new one. well life is all about being funny and being alive. something comes and something goes. and my past has gone and my new "love" life has jsut came. ooo i just can't wait. :P soon soon :P am a coming!! :P

Comments

  1. love ya too! lol haha wonder what debbie think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also derno. :P but its scary isnt it. to love sumone and be anonymous! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous to everyone else but you. hugs baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday