Earth Shattering Friday Night

For once in my life i am feeling as if my life has just been completed. Its mind blowing and heart warming yet mind boggling. how did i mix those 3 feeilngs up, don't have a cow. I guess i just can't stop thinking about it. just put her to sleep not to long ago, and not am online writing up a blog. i think soon this will be a private blog. lol. might as well just create a totally different separate blog just to make sure certain anonymous postings will be avoided. postings in such that those who tried to remind me that my past needs to be forgotten and i should be moving with life. lol. somehow or rather i just had to say it. haha. but anyways i have moved on a long time ago and i am gonna stop where ever i am and start realising my goals in life. so much to do so little time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday