Picky Sunday

Why picky? plenty of reasons i would say. had a very nice and interesting early morning sms to wake up too. :) who u might wondre it is from. well that would the treasured secret between my phone and me. anyways morning started with sms'es here and there and everywhere with alot of plans but everything never left the drawing board. this was to the fact that my sister has just finished checking out of the apartment in whcih was rented to host her birthday party. the party was help in the KL plaza condo service apartments. yes so me, mom and brother had to take a casual drive down into town to help her carry all the stuff back. yes she uses them and we have to clean up after her. how peculiarly weird and unfair. oh well that is what family is for aint that right?

journey resumed into the heart of jalan pasar in KL. mom wanted to pick up some multi meters for her office. so we went walking around the road shops around. bought myself a white nike cap which cost me an easy Rm10. the same cap that was priced at RM55 in nike shops in mid valley or 1 u. amazing isnt it? imagine if u should purchase the cap from nike they earned almost 500% profit out of ur pocket. well now i know where to go and purchase more caps. I am going to start my cap collection series. a new hobby yay!

next stop was damansara utama to pick up san's pc to fix soon after we went to my office to pick my notebook. yes i promised my boss to run a report for him to use a certain online demonstration product. so far up till now all i did was just download the bloody thing and ran it for the first time and just sent myself an email. still waiting to receive it now but it doesn't seem to be arriving. anyways i have to go now. i just heard my mom yell my name. sighs just like old times, yes 10 years ago the same picture just flashed right before my eyes.

see u soon bloggies. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday