Lousy Monday

Summarization:-

1. stupid touch n go didn't work becuase my card started with 0 value. yes the new incredibles daymn card. i was planning to actually load it up when i exit at subang old airport. stupid touch n go. dumbo. idiot. no brainers.
2. traffic jam at the stupid bottle neck after the exit at damasara toll.
3. went out with mom to go get an air conditioner for my room and guess what the guy wasn't there. where was he? "sudah balik, kerja dari 8.30 pagi sampai 6 petang". wtf? u wanna buy something and they make u wait. right just nice jaya jusco, applauses for u. dumb idiot.
4. nearly lost my car coz i parked in level 2 in ikana power center car park and i went to search for it in level 1. haahhahah that was the funniest moment. for a moment i thought i would be getting a new car, but not really. Sorry debbie and wei ling my fault. hahah didn't mean to bug you ever so often.
5. bought a digi sim pack for some reason and they didn't acknowledge my reload until 1 hour later. ya and they disconnected my line with a *toot* *toot sound! ........ nothing to say. sighs i guess today just isn't my day by default. sighs..................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday