My First Time

and I quote "Well how do u feel? Ur Heart uneasy? Tighten up? Restless? Then it could be jealousy". Yes its jealousy and its making me feel helpless and i can't stand the feeling. Oh gawd! I have never felt such an overwhelming feeling for fear of loosing someone. I couldn't help but constantly thinking even if i my mind was suposeedly pre-occupied with a movie. so many new things i have encountered in this past 2 months. old things and feelings that i have hidden up in the attic for so long. everything is just surfacing and popping out like little rubber ducky in the bathtub. first it was warmth then followed by tenderness, accompanied by love and proceeding to jealousy what comes next i don't really know. all i know is that i crave for each and every second to hear and to converse with her about everything single little thing. i want her to know how i feel, i want to know how she feels. waht we are both going through whenever and wherever. sharing whatever we are ready to share, just to make sure we know who and what we are dealing with and learn how to handle it the right way. i need her so much... and its beyond my wildest imagination to ever come across something which i thought i left stranded along time ago.

Comments

  1. Baby..hugs~ :)I don't know what to say...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday