life is like a box of chocolates, what u see is what u get, but u wont
know the contents of the chocolate till u put it in ur mouth, its
either u swallow it or u spit it out. my life is full of funny
thoughts and happenings.

i hate this absolutely, but what can i do? am so used to being myself
that i find it difficult when the other party is just so weak. i dont
know, life is just mis-leading me entirely. i am working in a company
which doesn't know that i am still not single. sighs. am stuck in a
contract now and i can't get out.

just when i am beginning to like my work, personal problems starts
arising, what am i doing wrong here? am doing the wrong thing? i dont
know, every step seems to be wrong and i dont know how to turn back. i
need guidance but no one is able to understand me completely.

can't really rely on my gf becuase she just started and its kinda hard
to explaine the responsibility that i have on my shoulders. i feel so
heavy and i am just barely hanging on, but i know i have along way
more to go. am taking this day by day hoping that everything will fall
into place as soon as it goes.

gawd what am i doing? i must be kidding myself. lol. what else is new?
rofl. hahaha i laff @ myself sometimes, keep stepping into the wrong
drains. lol can't i take small ones, no i must take big huge ones!
lol

listening to kelly clarkson - behind these hazel eyes at the moment,
blasting it on my headphones which my collegues refers to as large
"speakers" becuase its so loud u dont need to wear them to hear the
sounds but sometimes its just to drown myself to allow myself to not
think about trouble in my mind and concentrate on work.

i should be getting home now, its 8pm and i am barely ready for work,
am just brain dead i should say. everyone but a couple of my collegues
and bosses are still around. they are the ones who normally spend the
most time in the office. well they do have alot of work. without them
there would be no me and there would be no fridae.com. they are
hardworking, well its their money at stake.

oh well i think i should end here. i am tired and i ought to go home.

bye.

Comments

  1. Radio Demonstrates How it Will Remain Relevant
    Cory Deitz makes a good point . It wasn't podcasting or satellite radio that reached out to Katrina victims.
    Hi, I was just surfing and found you, wow cool article and site! If you are interested in adult fun, go see my site ##uk phone sex## Adult fun site. It isn̢۪t for prudes or the under 18's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Columbia Record reborn as blog
    The Columbia Record, which ceased publication in 1988, returns today as a Web site designed to let citizens report directly on community news.
    Hello there. Nice Blog! Well done, will check back soon.
    I have a affirmation site. It pretty much covers affirmation related stuff.
    Check it out if you find the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Value is in the Discussion
    A few days back, i read a post by David Tayor that asked "What fraction of Web pages are original content?" It's an interesting observation on aggregator sites and blogs and how very little of the content of ...
    Hi! If I may I would like to invite you to my people helping site. As you know people helping is opening new possibilities for everybody - on a worldwide scale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday