Just Another Manic Wednesday

9.50am - checked into the office. as usual my boss was in before me. :)

10am - worked on my downloads that was running through the night.

11am - start working...

been missing you so much, as i listen to more love songs the warm feeling comes flooding into my heart. pumping warmer blood through my body, arms and mind. as i sit here waiting for time to pass me by as it edges me closer to you. can't wait to hold you in my arms to feel your warmth filling me like water fills an empty glass. as i download the files from my server and as i listen to songs and as i look at your picture on my table i suddenly realise it think about you more then i have every think about anything. can remember your every look, your every movements, the way you sleep, the way you drive, the way you wear my cap. baby i love you so much. if there was a way to measure how much i love i think all the scales in the world wouldn't be enough.

am chatting with ashie and marcia at the same time and ash just told me that dawnie only trust me. lol. as in anyone else sends her sms dawnie gets jealous but if i send then nothing wrong. hehe how cute! i feel so proud!. missing u so much baby. ur my baby cakes! ur my baby love! later i need to go buy some cd's, downloaded new songs so i am gonna burn them into cd's so that my drive home wont be so boring with the old cd's.

am thinking what to have for lunch? hhmmmmm thinking thinking.. :)

had chicken rice for lunch, am so full now.. bought myself a pack of blank cd's cost me SGD8.30 well it wasn't too bad give and take without the conversion. u must be at work now, missing u so much. gonna burn me a cd soon, just loaded in a new cd. thinking about cd's reminds me to our trips along the north south highway, how u would be driving and i would be figiting around the car pack this pack that. haha never sit still unless if i am sleeping. hehe

its only 4.15pm and i am getting restlyless and my ears are getting red from the earphones. talking to your vansen asking her about you. as usual she doesn't say anything. hhehe i like teasing her sometimes but at the sametime i am upset with they way she treated you. well pretty much they way your upset with the way jc treated me. yet again we both know what we have gone through are all part of our lives and we just have to move on. i will move on and i will only move on with you by my side. i don't want to go anywhere without you. ur mine as much as i am yours and i want forever in our lives.

i suppose u just finished your dinner and i am beginning to blog again. nothing much to blog for my kk trip but more towards me and you and how i am feeling. words can't seem to finish expressing how i feel. although i should basically guess that what am feeling is the exact same thing ur feeling towards me after all those sms'es that you sent. gawd i love you sandra!

i am glad i told you how i felt the other night, it kinda helped me release a part of me that i longed to show you for a while..

Comments

  1. sighs.. should stop all comments.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!!!!! How the hell they find ur blog?? Maybe u should change addresses again...maybe not yellow black white....change la some other colour... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. its random i think!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday