Tue & Wednesday

baby went back yesterday afternoon with the 5.45pm bus from boon lay. just before departure i had her roaming turned on. yeahs just in case she needs to call me or if she gets into trouble. i wanna make sure she arrives safely and always be contactable. hehe being protective u might say.

decided to stay in singapore today. packed my bags this morning .. gonna go walking in jurong east mall later on. sight seeing in orchard road is also possible. sighs, dont know where to go .. my baby not around, everything meaningless.

just donwloaded registry mechanic to fix up this pc. have a feeling something is lingering in my system becuase my network access is super slow! dont really have much things running on background and everything is turned off. as in special windows effects. everything is tuned for performance but its still so gawd daymn slow! blehss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday