Rainy Saturday

day 2

today is saturday and i have nothing better to do in life but to just hang around. truthfully speaking i have absolutely no idea what happened today. lol. all i can remember is that i helped mommy and sandra dress for the special day tomorrow in the evening. yeahs graduation and sandra has to work this evening. we had dinner with sharon's parents and i was watching my baby at work. gawd i love this woman.

in the afternoon, we went into the city to get contact solutions then we went to rhb bank. then we went to meet arthur for a coffee bean break. how nice isn't it? yeahs, using arthur's notebook to surf the web. from the first glance the ultimate "jealousy" feeling slowly seeping into my blood stream and into my mind. why? don't really know u would have to ask my heart. it happens when u least expected it and when u know your really in love with someone but yet you feel secure but not secure.

as we got back, about an hour later sharon's parents arrived. we had dinner and then we proceeded upwards, i decided to go to sleep but tossing and turning on the bed doesn't help. reading the papers helped me kill time as sandra worked below. gosh, every moment away from her seems like eternity. so i sat there quietly on bed reading the papers as i listen intently to sounds of door closing and opening. hoping that each slam could mean my baby is coming home. i sat patiently when it wasn't her, excitement got the better of me as i moved towards the pc. turned it on and looked at pictures of my baby in the previous years.

just as i was browsing the 2nd lot, the door creaks open and there stands my baby. my heart skipped a beat....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market