good morning blog readers!

today was extremely early to the office, arrived at 10am. yeahs all
the way from jb. i guess today was just a good day for me. had my
lunch along the way, bau sambal or so i was told it was called. its a
type of bread with sambal clipped between like a burger. lol. have
always loved it since i was a little girl.

first one to the office i was surprised, well life goes on, blasted
music for a while then people started pouring in. well been surfing
the web and reading my emails and writing emails as days go by.

by the way, for u all out there, am not staying in singapore anymore,
can't hack the living conditions in woodlands hahah spend the same
amount of time getting home to jb and getting home to woodlands so u
can call my maxis line at night, i can entertain u then. hehehe will
be home approx 9++ every night except thursday night. why? becuase my
aunt has classes so she picks me up directly from town. heheh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday