Land Below The Angin

Touch Down!

Am in KK (Kota Kinabalu) and i am visiting my baby. :) gawd the airport is small but its nice. hehe no long walks needed. Baby came to pick me up in her red kenari with 3 of her best friends behind, namely suan ai, sharon and may (short for marilyn).

miss my baby so much. flight was absolutely terrible, the people sitting beside me was being really noisy gawd drove me up the wall.

headed down to yo yo for a quick drink, had green tea with coconut jelly, something like nata de coco. lol soon after saw jordan and a couple of other friends of miss sandra's. after sending everybody home we headed home ourselves. :) didn't have time to meet any family members since everyone is sleeping by the time i got back. but the room is just so cute. will post pictures soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday