its only 300km. barely a 4 hours drive. but yet its so far away. i
can't just drop by to say hi, i can't just give u a kiss good night
when i need you the most. i can't just hug you when i need it the
most. Its only 5 days, but its like forever. submerge myself with work
to allow time to pass me by, but with the constant messages to say
that your not well and i can barely do anything? i am barely hanging
on my own and i have to worry about you. u tell me not to worry but u
think thats possible? is there such a thing? if u can find me a couple
who doesn't worry about their other half constantly if you can then i
might just back off and learn how to do it. i will have learn how to
trouble friends just to look after my own gf, haha. me being the
person who hate relying on someone else to do their work for them. its
fucked, you know that for a fact!.

ur sick and u don't eat for a whole day, and i am not suppose to
worry, you tell me u were constantly sick when u were young and i am
not suppose to worry? what are u trying to tell me? i am sick and
tired of having to care about somebody's else's health. its not my
fault they don't watch their own health regime, its not my fault if
they fall sick but if they do who will they turn too? i am tired of
worrying! fo fuck sake! u know how to tell me to watch my food intake
and u don't watch urs? gawd i dont know what else to feel and to
think, u need sleep but yet u wanna go out when i tell u should stay
home and sleep. ur not me! i dont fall sick as fast as you do.

just to let you know my dad is also sick, my mom is sick, ur sick is
the whole world sick on this particular week? i dont know.. i just
dont know anymore....

Comments

  1. hahahah... was sick last week too... think last week the qi is not good in KL... a lot of ppl fell ill and some death too. spooky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday