Gawd Talk About Rain!

day 1

Note: everything from now on will be short notes, will elaborate when i have the time.

hhmm can't really recall waht did i do today. woke up really early coz i couldn't sleep. too excited you could say so i lazed around in bed while my baby slept like a baby she is. mass-sms'ing while she lay asleep in my arms. couldn't stand it started poking and teasing my baby to wake her up. had a little "morning exercise" to wake her up totally. finally we were done and came down and was greeted by mom. :) yeahs my baby's mommy (shall call her mommy from now on) and then went down for to clean myself up, slept in today so it wasn't so bad, after a nights worth of travelling. its nice to be able to finally wake up in the room of the woman i have been wanting to be with for the last few years. (not exactly but then almost there) i wonder why i never visited her, recalling back then i was in uni and money was tight and then i was with someone else so chances didn't come by till now. now that i am with my baby i wanna make sure she gets the best of me and nothing but the best.

i had lunch at my baby's parent's shop. pork in sweet sour sauce with rice, yum!! hehe absolutely love food. love chinese food! well, went to pick sharon up after sending the dad to pick up his truck from the service shop. was to be dropped off at the shopping center to walk around. suppose to be centerpoint but ended up in karamunsing plaza. hehe. walked around looking for mp3 players. i know it would be tough luck but you see, i prefer looking at IT shops then to look at fashion shops besides its only for a couple of hours, couldn't be that bad. ahha.. :) the reason why i was left at the complex becuase there isn't enough place in the car for everybody.

nothing much to browse around, so i decided to purchase a magazine from the bookstore and sit in KFC for a little munchy. yeahs i had whipped potato and a regular coke. decided no chicky coz i dun wanna spend my meals having fast food. lol, was thinking again i might just do a guiness world book of records to eat at different restaurants of kfc in a certain region. lol, a feat worth thinking about dont you think? 10 minutes later baby msged telling me that she would be picking me up soon. 15 mins later am back in my baby's arms. missed her so much. my angel has coem to my rescue. ><

moving on, dropped by a bakery to pick up some bread and cake supplies. baby showed me her monastery, lol where she studied when she was younger. (giggles) crossed the train tracks, whilst holding her close making sure she's within my reach. its like close is never close enough. upon arrival, went upstairs and showered and changed, coz going out for dinner soon with mommy. she wanted to take me to a curry fish head place coz she heard from baby that i love chilly. >< hehe , well we went to jothy's place. yeah funny it sounds like my name. lol. talked bout my family and my watch and about my work while the food came. baby was suppose to work but ended up doing something else. hehe met up choylin that night. suppose to be doing some pooling but decided i wanna spend time with baby becuase its the main reason why i am in KK in the first place. i wanna see my baby i wanna love her and hug her and kiss her and make her mine as i am hers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday