My Last Day in KK

day 4

last day, changed flight ticket to fly with baby coz jealous! lol ya.. hehe so cute am i not? all for love for the extra few hours with baby anything is possible!. return gown, little italy with jin jin, back at karamunsing plaza, wanted foot massage but then next time. spent alot of time with baby in the car whcih is something i have always wanted becuase finally i am in her territory and she is the driver, she leads me whereever she wants to take me. am all her... >< went to pick up bread and then headed home, drove to make flight bookings at the airport which was fine and dandy, the feelings of being in love is just so wonderful. i wanna spend teh rest of my life with her. went home packed and got ready, had my last sweet and sour pork rice at the shop for memories! lol, had alot of laughter at the office with mom and dad and popsicle! i love my baby so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday