Wednesday Morning

slept at my parent's place last night. as usual my mom tried to talk me into moving back in with her, well she said the magic keyword, cupboard and air conditioning! hehe. well i was already contemplating moving back becuase the journey taken from my current apartment to my office is about the same time from subang to work, the only catch is that there is more traffic jams and might spend a little more of fuel but hey its free accomodation and free food 24/7 and sides i think its about time for me to spend some time with my parents. been staying out with my ex for 2 years and i go home not so ever often and my parent's aren't getting any younger. i have all the freedom i need and i already have my own car so i guess they won't be nagging me anymore other then to buy a house but i think that will come later becuase they want me in their house first. *giggles*

alrights back to work, am not in full health yet but its enough to keep me going as of now.. till lunch then i will decide if i should take the afternoon off or not.

cheerios people!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday