Thursday Morning

Woke up and had a spinning headache. i tot i would sleep in but i guess i wasn't meant too. the phone calls just came piling in non-stop. why issit when u want someone to call nobody does and when u definately need a piece of ur mind the calls just keep pouring in non-stop. anyways i packed up my things and decided to go home to my parent's palce to recuperate.

reached home and lay on the couch and watch a vcd. aunt called and i sent my sister to college. picked up my aunt and sent her to ikea, then drove home to went to sleep on the couch again. and again the phones were ringing off the hook. can't help it coz its a weekday and i have to entertain people but today i just couldn't give a bother.

its 11.30pm and i am still in the offce. doing what? work of course and writing/updating my blog on my current events. am saving up now to pay for my trips. am going to sabah or planning to go to sabah with WL and DB this august/september not to sure. while they go climbing i might just go walk around sabah town. ahahah see new things see new people learn new cultures!

Comments

  1. gee give comment also need a blogger identity. bah....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure if you get my earlier comment... yes, come join us at KK... we are going on 18-23 Sept... itinerary includes climbing the big mountain, beach and town shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love the beach debs! definately!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday