Saturday Blog

Friends from aussie touched down today. its also my ex's birthday today. And no i didnt wish her or even sms her. i know i shouldn't coz we aren't friends now and there isn't a need. Well I woke up at 8am and started driving into KL by 9++ expecting a traffic jam, and yes its right in front of my eyes as I reached into Jalan Sultan Ismail, so I inched my way in.

after inching my way in I finally picked them up at 10++ in the morning at the swiss garden hotel and drove them to petaling street for breakfast. hahah they were soo not local. they are asians one is from cambodia and one from china, but both grew up in australia and definately "don't" look local at all. *lol* its so funny watching them eat with chop sticks! with such difficulty. then brought them walking around petaling street, while listening to them complain that the weather is so hot and etc etc. i guess from a place with cool wind and non-humid air, they have much to change too within 9 hours, including flight time and travelling time. soon after drove them to mid valley to have a look at our shopping complexes coz there isn't much travelling you can do in kuala lumpur on friday morning. reason? traffic jams! what else is new. walked for about a couple of hours then we were out of there. moved on to KL again this time we went to get food. where did we go? brought them to KL Tower coz one of them haven't been there and its something u shouldn't miss. they wanted to go to our petronas towers but then the timing was a little wrong. Next time.

then we went for lunch at KLCC, secret recipe and they laughed at the way secret recipe did their latte's. well its very different from the way they do it there in australia. they even took a picture of it. Why? Just to show their friends and family back home. Geez I regret taking them there, should have just stick to starbucks or coffee bean or san fran. Blehs! Object of mockery. *lol* anyways, I have been the object of mockery for almost 1 month now. Why? Because of all the things I have done in the past 2 years since I came back! Sighs even friends whom I haven’t even met mock me about my clothes, my cap, this that and everything else that I cannot remember! But its fun coz I seek attention. I like it coz they are laughing their asses out till their tummies hurt and its nice to see when people hold their tummy in while trying to stop laughing coz its so contagious.

On with the show, after that we went walking along klcc for a while before they started complaining that life is really tiring after so much plane ride. So I took them back to the hotel while they freshen up and nap and make some phone calls. Haha. Then we moved on to Sg Wang coz they wanted some really cheap cd’s and dvd’s. walked around low yat to give them a view of our IT department. Thought they weren’t interested except for all the softwares and bywares and cheapwares and gadgetwares in low yat. Moved on along to the internet café in sg. Wang which charges Rm4.00 per hour which is really expensive but then they are tourist area and it’s indoors so I guess its how we make bucks. Haha! We had teppanyaki for dinner and they were impressed with the cook there. And the one we had used oil like it was free. Geez we had really really oily food! After dinner we just dropped by 7-11 went to buy a couple of beers. Dropped by their room for a while, watched them pack their 27kg suitcases was a blast!! Geez I never thought those suitcases could fit so much clothing. Haha! I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw it, anyways, just because I know how to fix pc’s and I am interested in all pc related stuffs, they called me a nerd. How rude! :P I liked it coz I am nerd who doesn’t wear glasses and who isn’t a male! Woman rules!! Anyways bid them good night at around 11pm coz I had a mamak-date with WL & DB. Haha!

Comments

  1. hmmm.... how did i miss reading this blog entry? hmm....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday