Friday Night

hello world,

ahahah those are the common words found in the world of php languages, what is php language you might ask? its a web programing language that does wonders if one knows how to make use of them. what kind of wonders? ahah i will tell you what i can do with it. here is a simple example, i have a script that randomly selects an sms message every morning and sends it to anybody that i want. the messages are customed messages that i have created. so this is so that the receiver doesn't get bored with the same message over and over again. i can also program the script to send the messages based on the day or the weather or anything any human being might think other then those that requires special attention.

where do i come up with these idea's, i would definately say my manager. he thinks like a user and its fun to work with him, reason being there is a challenge! when i work with anything my goal and aim is to deliver my products that i have promised and that i think its logical and worth while and possible. Never say die! that is what i always believe and i have confidence that if i say i can do it i will do it doesnt matter how long does it take! there was this once i coded for 20 hours straight becuase i have a due dateline the next next morning. by the time i finished i was numb all over. i didn't eat except drink and what did i drink? alcohol, yes i had a can of beer. weird but it kept me going. why i don't know prolly coz its bitter! ahahah yes i still find beer bitter even after so long unless if its draft and its really cold in which i absolutely love on a hot day.

its now 2.30am and i am alone in my room talking to my blog, am a weird person and a crazy one too. everyone calls me crazy coz i would do crazy things at times, like for example, i would just laugh to myself and just really laugh at something small or just a funny joke, but come on, after a stressful day at work, laughter is always the best medicine. my friend would tell me that a place to used to work at always makes their employee's laugh for about 15 minutes before they start work. and i thought i was mad! ahaha..

back to my room, my new room, with a makeshift bed, 1 carpet, 1 floor mat, 1 stand fan, and 1 clothes rack. seems pretty empty but it will do for me. i feel comfortable here, its like my fortress my castle my home a place i can be alone and do some serious thinking and coding and blogging from now on, (giggles). i am getting used to it but i have yet to settle down really into this lair of mine, why? well i guess i just need time to adjust and i haven't really been on my own since i landed back in malaysia after 4 long years in aussie. everyone needs their own space and i definately know i need mine.

why didn't i get my own when i landed? well coz of alot of reasons, those that are not worth mentioning here. i made alot of mistakes and i won't ever want to do it again! mistakes can be bad for you. haha! i have been back for 3 years and now finally i am right here.. in my own empty room with four white walls in which i love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday