Why?

u must be wondering why am i pasting up all these lyrics? well i paste them up according to how i feel and when i feel their words and song its perfect for my mood and it explains how i feel when i can't find the words to explaine myself.

i am very emotional and very natural when it comes to being myself. its a scorpion thing i guess but then i have other scorpion friends but they are no where near what i have become and i am. so i guess i am just unique and nobody i know or nobody i have been with has ever felt the same as i have or think the way i have. my last r/s was close to being perfect yet there was something holding me back so i guess i knew this wasn't my ride so i hopped off. i know i hurt alot of people in my past, so this is just payback time for me.

i am willing to take any punishment and anything that destiny thinks i am worthy off. what comes must go and new ones will come again. i never force myself into anything but if i know i am capable of doing it i will go the extra mile. thats just me. nobody knows why? not even me. am just crazy and selfish by nature. i will do what i think is right to do. crazy selfish bitch who loves to laugh and humour others and make them feel welcome anytime they are with me. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday