WORLD OF MAGICSTAR

finally!! my own website! yay! feeling the absolute control over my own website with my own ftp access and soon enough username/passwords! muahahah relocated my blog as well as u can see. still thinking what else do i put in there.. i only know taht i would like to have a small section for shout outs and small little interesting things that i see on the web and i should copy. lotsa things to do no time yet. :p

miss my baby.

quote:
i almost forgot what was it like to watch u sleep while i was driving
up. its only when i am doing long distance driving can i see that look
of peace when u sleep. as i pat your thighs as u sleep quietly in ur
corner. watching u hug my pillow to sleep its just a satisfaction i
can't get elsewhere but only here with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday