Tennis anyone

The rallies were short initially, almost always hitting the net. Spend most of the time picking up the balls. Spend even more time walking outside the court to pick up more balls. Surprisingly we came back with a couple of new ones.

Perhaps this time around in my relationship I haven't been picking up the right vibes off her. Not giving her a chance to tell me whats wrong. Did I not provide not enough windows of opportunity? Late night chats didn't help? She said I slept too soon. Maybe I wasn't sensitive enough? Maybe I wasn't susceptible to changes without consultations? I didn't like to be put in a corner. I am easily swayed in decisions but only with the right nudge.

To many factors and thoughts. Its putting a lot of unnecessary weight on my shoulders. Its over mutually but yet I am still giving it so much thought. If only I could rewind history and take back the words that started it all but that would mean today wouldn't come and I wouldn't have enjoyed all that I have the last couple of years. It was short but it was one of the few best years of my life. I was proud to tell people that I am happily married to my wife and living with a dog in a house that I call our home.

What do I do now? Don't know, don't even know where to start except I am just going to hold on but I am also letting go of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday