Thursday Bloody Thursday

Badminton in SOP. How should I approach the bench. What should I say? Should I even say anything? I'll just play badminton I suppose. I moved across to the A courts and didn't say a word. How could I, I was still in shock! Still trying to get it to sink into my head that I no longer need to argue over things like who should brush Missy's teeth, who should cook or shouldn't cook. No longer need to come and worry about whats for dinner. Don't need to think for three now just for two. No need to worry about the next step in the relationship and what to do keep it alive and pumping with love. How to change myself to reduce the horrendous words flying across the room.

Much has change in me (hopefully for the better). I still have temper flares but rarely or at least I try to control it. How successful it is I am unable to tell cause no one tells me. The break sort of like snapped me out of my illusion that commitment ceremonies do make a difference in the outcome of the relationship. I suppose after all a r/s is still a r/s. Fancy ceremonies mean nothing. Grand weddings may still end up in a divorce. 10 year courtships or high school sweethearts can turn sour if the truth about one another between the individuals cannot be unearthed and nurtured to co-exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday