So what difference does it make? I am living with my ex-wife

She'll fly to Melbourne this evening with the other person. To see the dead king tut. It's one of the exhibitions that Melbourne was proud off. I can understand why, the reviews were just outstanding so I read.

Gave me some time to think as to how I was going to approach this delicate matter. So delicate that if push with a pinkie on one side it might fold and turn into a monster that will bite my ass.

Was asked for dinner by three different persons in a spat of just 3 hours, suffice to say the word was out. Technology has got the better of me. I wanted to run amok but I held back knowing that with all the floodgates of hatred and disappointment in me the outcome won't be pretty. So I sent a couple of text messages to clarify matters. Enough said when the last couple came through, it was as I have expected but I can only reply "Ok", nothing else was coming out of me. I could only bite my tougue. And so the weekend begins, I had plans but I can only execute part of them. Why? I live with my ex-wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday