Saturday

Finally the cleaners arrived. Missy had a grooming and she came fluffy and sweet smelling. Reminds me of history when we first had cleaners, it was this Chinese old and young lady. Initially they were good but then I think they just didn't understand what I meant by scrubbing. We fired them and hired Terry from House Prouds. It was a good move. Though we initially wanted to clean the house ourselves but we it took up too much time.

Perhaps I used too much "we" here. In the eyes of the other, it was you who wanted the cleaners, it was you who wanted this and that and everything else. To her whatever she does is wrong. I am dominant by nature and it takes a lot of gap filling to really release the possibility of not being so domineering. Maybe the message didn't go across.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday