Whats on your mind?

1. I love the fishing game they have in arcades and I spend the most money on them.
2. I had dinner last night at Ayam Goreng 99 near maroubra last night. It was just so so so yum!
3. We just moved from our place in Drummoyne to Stanmore and still currently unpacking all our junks!
4. Looking for a 2 feet piece of wood to place on our window that faces the main road so that we have air in the storage space outside where we also hang our clothes. :P
5. Need to unpack all the clothes. I didn't know we had so many pieces of t-shirts, oh wells I do anyways.
6. I'll need to get a small bedroom slippers for my sweetie. So long as its not purple in color.
7. I'll need to check out my flight itenerary with the flight agents down the road.

Woosh that's a lot to blog about but then again being the lazy person that I am, maybe not. But it be nice for a read back 2 years down the line wouldn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday