System Taking Over My RAM!

And the culprit was…. AVG Antivirus Free ware. (So they say and proven that nothing comes free)

I was hunting high and low wondering what was causing this error and sadly it was avg, I guess its fated that my will have to purchase my very own AVG antivirus system.

Yay, since I’ve already purchase my own office license and editplus licenses this is just gonna be added into my list.

 

I’ve also added an image to show you the amount of memory which was taken from me everyday since last weekend. L

 

The forums below helped a lot.

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/802214-solved-system-process-taking-up.html

 

There is also Process Explorer by Microsoft Tech Net so its safe. Click Here
Alternatively you can use Hijack This to monitor whats actually loading up on your computer.

 

Happy Hunting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday