Loading Dataset.....

I HATE MICROSOFT OUTLOOK - PERMANENT!

I had to help my colleague fix up his notebook because he got infected big time with some trojan backdoor so much so that AVG died while trying to clean up. It had to be worse when its running on Windows Small Business Network which eventually kicked me out because am not logged in correctly. Unable to sync bla bla bla! Stupid windows. Sighs. Finally logged in as Admin and cleaned up using AVG again cause its the only anti virus system around which allows me to run without being connected to the webbie. Talk about removing all the "exe's" and "sys's" that was multiplying like aliens, spawning their stupid kiddies around the C:\ system, I never thought I'd see them again. Fat chance if the world is filled with people who click on links from MSN that has the key words like "cum see my stupid ass picture" on http://lovemy.pictures.com

Microsoft Outlook 2007 running super slow? Still loading dataset for you? I just love it when Microsoft tries to make their software better by adding a crapload of useless features to them! I have no idea why it would take 8 hours to load a single dataset! I don't even know what the heck the dataset is supposed to be! We're just talking email here right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday