Sunday Lazy Sunday

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well let see, headed to IMM in jurong for steamboat and then to my favourite $2.00 shop called daisho. helped some kid find her mommy who thought that she was with her daddy. sighs some parents are so negligent! bought myself some sticky paper and some notepad and dar got some green tea crackers, still don't know waht does it taste like coz we haven't had the chance to open it up yet. dropped by hang ten and got myself a couple of pants heheh.. the great singapore sale has begun! dar got me my first giordano junior jacket. yeahs its for the ages 10-11.. lol!! and i fit perfectly, well its either kids these days are over sized or am i under sized.. lol!!

in the evening i went to watch grease - its still the word broadway show boy i think it sucks!! BIG TIME!! sighs what a let down, degrading of the original motion picture grease. well its broadway i tell myself but but they didn't even sing my favourite song!! waaaaaaaaaaa!! u cheaters! well i din pay for the tix so i don't have to say nothing and i have only regrets of watching it. oh by the way my favourite song is "sandy" sang by john travolta when sandy left him at the drive in.

had adam's road roti prata after that before heading home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday