Six Pack

This is a Nokia 5500. This is a smart phone with a six pack. Its a sporty phone designed for athletic people. I would really doubt if atheletic equals to not to pretty design and mind you I am comparing it to a Nokia 82xx and the 61xx series which is sleek and so much more presentable.

The 5500 comes packed with a memory card with a storage size of 1gb which holds to an approximate of 750 songs. Now I wonder which athlete would have that amount of time on their hands to listen to all of them songs if they are aren't training. It even has what they call a peedometer which calculates the calories burnt as well as the distance walked. I wouldn't be caught dead holding on of them phones while i am jogging or working out at the gym for fear i might break my EURO 300.00 mobile phone. lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday