A Day Like Today

for the first time in my life i come home earlier then 7pm due to TNB realization that they are losing money due to their stupidity, long story will tell u once i realise i have nothing to do. came home was dead tired crashed onto the couch in my living room after dropping off a message to my baby telling her that i am home and that i am gonna cook soon. had a pork piece defrosted but then was too tired fell asleep on the couch. parents came home and asked me if ia m cooking, generally i would say no coz am tired. well they already had planned to go to the club for dinner and a little game of gambling and they asked me along. my brother refused to go on terms i didnt know till later on. what were they? simple. boring.. sighs i had the time of my life eating and watching my parents gamble and watching the old men there stare at me with a look as if i am uninvited. who cares am over 18 and i am allowed to browse around. arrived at 8++ and sat there like a dumb fool for 3 hours occasionally punching in a couple of buttons to keep myself entertained for a while. mom got all calculative saying that i punched in almost RM100, oh well. who cares hahahah she punched in a fair amount on her own but i guess i was just having fun. hahah she didn't seem to mind. lol. went home to my baby by 11++. wasted 3 hours that i could have spent with her.

Comments

  1. hahaha... should have gone to the movies with us. we got really really good seats (centre row, centre seats) and the movie ain't bad too... can drool over Nicole Kidman and the actress that plays Agent Wood... mmmmmm..........

    Next drool fest.... Mrs Smith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday