Weird Lunch

Sitting on the fence for lunch today. 2 loggerheads due to some unsettled problems behind the scene. sighs.. its hard to be the middle person, it can go either way and both ways aren't the way you want it to be. can't remember myself being in the middle before and due to my nature probably thats why. my nature as in someone who doesn't unsolved mysteries. haha yes definately. as i sit here in my own room in my office listening to john myer something's missing. this is my favourite song. why? becuase i think the lyrics are just perfect. just learnt a new word today. The sick equations:-

"FFCC" == Flu Fever Cough Cold

ahahah.. just thought of it over lunch table.. i know am weird stop saying it i know it already! i use to get mocked for being weird but now i am being laffed at for everything. the person who does it seems to be having sick equation a couple of days ago. poor her. :) she is alive and well now coz yesterday she had porridge in state. i had dinner at damansara sushi restaurant. food was good and server was excellent except for the weird introduction by the manager. i quote " hi i am xxx, i am the manager, how is your food?". gosh never had such an introduction before. well i guess he was just being polite probably first day at work. haha u never know.

this is the first time i check my emails ever so regularly, all of a sudden i feel like having emailboxes checked. reading all the forward emails. feels weird ahahah i dont do forwards. "dont do" sounds so corny. ahahah! sorry am entertaining myself while i learn how to blog crap stuffs. company having kfc outside and i can smell it from here. but i already had my lunch and somehow the kfc cravings i had just dieded. lucky else i would have munched on a few myself.

Comments

  1. FFCC? hmmmm...
    who went to state for dinner yesterday... didn't see anyone i know there.

    wait... are you refering to me & my baby? if yes, then no lah... only 1 FC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you not to have cravings for KFC right now... hmm.... maybe i'll have that for dinner... hahaha... baby won't be able to eat it coz she made a stupid bet with me for tonight's dinner.

    was planning to be cruel and eat penang char kuey teow in front of her

    ReplyDelete
  3. err whats up with u guys and bets arh? always seem to be seeing u guys betting on this or that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL. without the bets life would be boring woudln't it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday