S

Having S around was just wonderful. Decked out at the park from 2am till 3.3am wasn't really on my agenda for the night before but it was great as always. It was chilly I must admit and even with my crocodile skin I still felt cold where else S was just feeling perfectly normal. Me and my super warm blooded body didn't do jack against the 20C temperature. First time ever I found someone tougher than I was against the cold air of a windy early morning.

Haven't really had such a conversation in a long time. Much to my own disappointment for what I did but I really think it takes two hands to clap. I am amazed at what I have been capable off after 8 months of solitude. I had to sit back and understand myself and what I am looking for in life. Contradicting what I've been preaching wasn't exactly the idea I had when everything happened however I believe things happen for a reason. I like to follow to where the stream takes me. Why fight back when you never know the stream might lead you to a great wide open ocean which almost all the time it does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday