Fair Day 2012

It was sunny as sunny can be. Wasn't exactly planning to go a couple of days ago with the blardee head on my cheek. Daymn abscesses can be a real pain the bum but it seems to have healed pretty well so far so we'll just dress up and make a run for it. Drove Peita to the Lansdown hotel to park our asses there for some pre-fair day drinks and meeting her friends. S came along there after to join us but we split up from the group and headed there on our own first.

Plans were to meet up the rest of the gang at the dunking section which was hosted by our softballers with some cute SX models but it didn't garner the crowd as expected I would have opted myself in but given my condition I highly doubt my little cute pimple would like it.

We travelled around the stores whilst talking about almost everything under the sun. It was warm and sunny and a bottle of cold beverage goes just oh-to-well. We stopped by the drink stand twice and that pretty much put us in the oh-this-is-good-mood and we just kept talking and walking without actually paying attention to what was moving around us. I guess our companies was enough to keep us entertain for a while. Time never seem to be enough whilst we're together. After hours of hiking up and down the big victoria park we met up with her friends to which we got introduced and chatted for a bit. It seems that asking about the "coming out" situation sparked a little bit of a defensive mechanism somewhere in which I didn't hear the end off until a few days later. Ooops! Next up on the list was to check if I was on duty at the Softball Station but it seems I wasn't needed so we trampled along ... We met up with T next before following the party to the entrance to catch up with another group of friends. ...

Meeting up C & E followed by A & N was funny as Stacy held her at the entrance. E finally made a dunk and its nice to see a big smile plastered across her face. We felt raindrops there on after and soon the sun disappeared into the black unknown, we decided to adjourn back to Landsdown hotel for a drink before making plans on what's next. The rain came and some people including my housemate decided to make the rain their best friend trampling in the mud and making a mess out of everything on the body. Shoes all soaked but if it wasn't because of my bandaid I would have joined suit.

Everything came to a standstill when I found out that missy jumped fence and decided to visit our next door neighbor who was kind enough to bring her to the vet who in turn called and I picked her up. It was the first time that S see's Missy and she is reminded of Malus. I think it was something that caught me by surprise.. I think I got hit with a bug ... hmmm only time will tell. We dropped Missy home and moved back to the lansdown hotel before driving a few people to the bank hotel to continue the party. Nothing much went on in there but we decided to leave and dropped P back before proceeding to find food and definitely costa de sol didn't really make it. Yucks! It was only 1030 when we finally finished swallowing a badly salted/buttered pan fried sol and some of the vege's and leaving the whole 3 pieces of potato untouched. We didn't head home but to Annandale park. We lay and watched the stays as they twinkle through the night. A bell rang but I pushed it aside. She was fun to be with, giggles and laughter and jokes but all jokes aside her serious side was just as good as her funny side. Maybe .. just maybe ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday