Our Dinner Time




I had dinner with my sweetie last night and we ordered our very first bottle of white from a restaurant ever. It was called "The Bandit" by Houghton. It tasted pretty good with the Barramundi stuffed with Prawns (Don't ask me, I've never heard of it either) and my sweetie had her vongole linguinie (her favourite) and I guess she was pretty hungry cause it was obviously tasteless as she didn't waste time shaking the salt every 2 - 3 spoonful of food. Hehe. Our dinner ended with 3 pieces of garlic bread which cost AUD$4.00 which to me is a rip off. Oh wells, the whole meal cost us AUD$87.00 which I think is again a total rip off. Perhaps we should really really re-think if we were to ever return there again. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday