Is My Blog A Fake Blog?

Apprently blogger seems to think so. Don't believe me, here is the prove.

This is the email which I received this morning from Blogger. I have only 20 days to respond before they actually remove my blog.


Upon clicking the given link this is what I see. I had a form to fill in to notify blogger that my blog is real. How funky is that? I must admit that previously this blog address "jodytan.blogspot.com" was over taken by some spammer which was advertising for Australian accounting websites in which of course was legitimate. As far I know I wasn't generating much hits on my analytics who I am curious to know what possess them to take over my itsy bitsy teeny weenie blog? On with the show...


Finally and lastly this was the form submission success in which I received after successfully telling them that I am a real person. Ohs wells. Perhaps their actions were delayed for about 3 mths or so now coz I finally got my blog address back. :)

Yaya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday