Spammers!

Good morning!
 
Based on IT Wires reports, apparently Switzerland is the most spammed country. Spam meaning rubbish into your junk box. Almost 84% of all emails are spam so which means the world is overrun with spam. You can read the report here. I don’t normally read ITWire articles as I don’t really like their methods of presenting their content. I try to read articles which can be fitted into a whole length of page if its less then 1000 words.
 
I get an average of 16 – 22 spam emails into my mailbox. Thank goodness for the google mailbox spam detectors, it gets rid of almost 98% of the spams that comes into my mailbox. I have used other mail boxes ranging the ever famous hotmail, live, aol, yahoo and local personal emails and so far Googles seems to help clean up the most.
 
Sighs its Friday again and the weekend is here to stay for a bit. I have a product launch next Friday. Intencity!
 
Speaking of which, Intencity is having a massive gaming time for 2 hours for only 15 dollars in Broadway. Perhaps I should pay a visit sometime soon.
 
Sydney the land of oppurtunities, how faraway is the truth in that? :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday