Being In Love

Is the most wonderful thing that can happen to anyone?

But yet when you get burnt by it, it's the most difficult time of your life.
Even worst then having a baby I guess, I haven't had a baby before so I am
not sure but from what I have heard its really a pain, so painful that
crying outloud doesn't make a difference. In fact you can't even scream
because its too painful. The love of natural birth. Wonder if Mary is going
through it now. Baby Zoey is about to arrive anytime soon. Hehe.

Scouting around the www for meanings of "love" and I stumbled upon this.

"Be together, share your joy and sorrow, understand each other, provide
space to each other, but always be there for each others need. And surely
love will blossom to strengthen your relationship with your matter of
affection."

To be able to wake up in the mornings and to feel the one you love right
next to you. To be going through a sad day knowing that in a just a few more
hours you'll get a warm loving hug from your loved one. Can it be compared
to anything else? Hehe. You tell me. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday