The Nights Before CNY

Dear diary, Just got back from jb not to long ago, left around 8ish and arrived back home at 12 midnight. Not to bad given the fact that I wasn’t speeding at all, well I can’t say that I didn’t at all just that minimally I should say. Traffic was easy all the way, coz its not exactly Friday as the new year is around the corner tomorrow’s traffic is going to massively heavy. Sighs traveling is tiring I must say but then again its worth it to be home, am sitting here watching mary poppins as I am typing my blog entry. Too bad I don’t have wifi else I would be able to just wifi instead of typing it out on word. Am using my father’s notebook by the way, the keyboard just sucks, probably because its still brand new and under utilized and I really mean under utilized, if I should calculate the number of times he uses his notebook, I should say I have more fingers and toes to the number of times he has used it. Its new year day after tomorrow, Chinese new year it is and I wonder if its going to be a merry one? My ex is following me back to Singapore, it was partly a reason why I came back, to pick her up and some of my luggage’s and my cousin’s luggage. Yeah a big huge one I must say now I need to figure out where am I going to put it as I would be driving directly to Singapore. Sighs decisions, decisions always need to make decisions. I wonder there would be a day where I wouldn’t need to make any decisions and all I do is just live life. I await the day when it happens, that very day when all I do is just wake up and move as the world moves with me, someone will take care of everything for me, every single little thing from what to wear and to where to go. Then again its all I can ever dream off. Much love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday